Blue Tree Resort Policies:
- You must be 21 years old to check-in
- Guest rooms are 100% non-smoking; however, smoking is allowed outdoors.
- Violation of 1000 a.m. check-out policy may be subject to a $35 fee for the first hour and a $100 fee for each hour thereafter.
- Pets are not permitted in units or on the grounds; violation of this policy will result in a fee of $175
- Credit card required upon arrival for a $100 security deposit
Blue Tree Amenities:
Four pools (3 are heated)
A children's pool
A game room
BBQ grills (gas/charcoal)
Two outdoor Jacuzzis
A fitness center
Lighted tennis and basketball courts
24-hour front desk
Free scheduled transportation to Disney,
Universal and Sea World
Grocery stores near Blue Tree Resort:
When staying at Blue Tree Resort, these are the items provided in your unit:
Shampoo & Conditioner
Small bars of soap in each bathroom
Small bottle of dish liquid
Small packet of dish-washing powder
Blue Tree Resort Accommodations:
One bedroom units feature 542 sq. feet of space allowing for comfortable accommodations for up to four guests. Each unit offers a fully-furnished kitchen, a queen bed in the bedroom, a sleeper sofa in the living room, a dining area, and one bathroom.
Two bedroom units feature 867 sq. feet of space allowing for comfortable accommodations for up to six guests. Each unit offers a fully-furnished kitchen, a queen bed in master bedroom, two twin beds in guest bedroom and a sleeper sofa in living room, a dining area and two bathrooms.
All units include the following:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Screened-in porch
- DVD players
- Iron/ironing board
Services offered at Blue Tree Resort:
- Business center
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two full laundromats onsite
- Activity center open daily 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free Scheduled transportation to popular destinations including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores (schedule depends on Season)
Here are some items you may want to bring for your stay at Blue Tree Resort:
- Food & drinks
- Sun screen, sunglasses, etc.
- Comfortable shoes to wear at theme parks
- Extra toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, soap, etc
Helpful information for your stay at Blue Tree Resort:
- Guests can purchase theme park tickets at the concierge desk
- The resort has a limited number of washer/dryers in some of the units, which need to be requested way in advance to client/guest arrival.
- All children, no matter what their age or size, are considered an additional person; therefore, must be counted in the number of people in your unit
- There are area guide books in the lobby which feature specials and discounts during Orlando's slower for golfing locations including: Kissimmee Bay Country Club, Remington Golf Club, Falcon's Fire Golf Club, Orange Lake Resort and Metro West Golf Club.
- Office hours: 24-hour front desk