As the situation surrounding the COVD-19 virus continues to evolve, we want to assure you that the safety of our owners and guests is our top priority at Blue Tree Resort. We are working diligently towards strengthening our cleaning protocols and are taking enhanced preventive measures that are aligned with the guidance of federal, state and local health authorities. These measures include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning for all fo the resort’s high-traffic, high-touch areas- including common areas such as the pool areas, sports equipment, lobby, business center, and our public restrooms.
- Adding hand sanitizer dispensers at the front desk and lobby.
- Ensuring that all cleaning products in use at our resort meet CDC requirements for effectively combatting the COVID-19 virus.
- Putting protocols in place so that we are prepared to act swiftly if public health authorities notify us of a confirmed case of COVID-19.
As we are in the process of updating and implementing our cleaning policy, we would like to inform all guests that we will continue our twice-weekly towel service and accommodate housekeeping requests. WE will also be limiting our non-essential maintenance services during your stay.
In addition, we want to ensure that you have full confidence when you book your vacations with Blue Tree Resort and we encourage you to follow the guidance of public health authorities as well as your medical providers in order to make travel decisions that are best for you and your family. If you feel that you need to amend your current reservation, we are adjusting our current cancellation policy so that you may reschedule your reservation in the future without penalty.
Our Blue Tree Resort team is taking every precaution possible and will make every effort to ensure the safety and well being of you and your family during your stay. We will continue to update our safety protocols as new virus updates become available.
Please see below for some of our most Frequently-asked-questions:
Will you still have the scheduled activities on-site?
- At this time all activities have been canceled until further notice.
Are your pools still open?
- Currently, our pools are still open and operating, please be advised that this could change in a moments notice should we be put under restrictions to close the pool.
Is Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Parks open and operating?
- The most up to date details for the parks are: Walt Disney World is currently closed and are scheduled to open on April 1, 2020, and Universal Orlando Resort is currently closed and is scheduled to open on April 20, 2020. This information could change, you can get the most up to date information on Walt Disney World by clicking here, and for Universal Orlando by clicking here.